The Best Keto Pancakes recipe that has ever been made in our household! Made with just 6-ingredients this keto pancake mix is so easy to whip together with almond flour. Sunday morning pancakes will become a normal here on out.
I’ve got to admit. Pancakes are my achilles. I can never get enough of them. There is something perfect about a Sunday morning with a plate of pancakes, bacon and keto coffee. Actually, now that fall is fast approaching us I think it’s time to start making our Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte.
We’ve found a way to make these Keto Pancakes at home and they are the easiest thing to whip together with the simplest ingredients. Source: thatslowcarb
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-4 whole eggs (see recipe note above)
- 1/4 cup nsweetened almond milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons oil for cooking/greasing skillet
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder together.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto a hot oiled skillet and cooke until done, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite bacon, low carb berries or low carb syrup.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Share to your sosial media or save THIS PIN to your board on Pinterest!