Healthy Roasted Chicken and Vegetables. Oven-roasted chicken breasts and rainbow vegetables are tender and juicy and ready in 15 minutes.
It’s my long-time favorite recipe and I can’t believe I haven’t shared it yet. It’s a pan-like dish where you just put it in the pan and cook. A few minutes later, a hearty and delicious dinner tray is ready. The reason this dish cooks so quickly is because of the chicken cut into small pieces and the temperature of the oven. The results are charred vegetables and juicy chicken.
It’s great when you’re hungry but you’re lazy and about to call takeout. Instead, put these healthy vegetables and chicken in the oven and I assure you they will be ready before the takeout. In addition, they are 1000 times healthier and tastier. Serve these vegetables with a side of rice, quinoa or bread.
To be, chop the vegetables and the chicken and place them on a small baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning and paprika. Mix gently and bake for 15 minutes.
Healthy Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Oven-roasted chicken breasts and rainbow vegetables are tender and juicy and ready in 15 minutes.
- 2 medium chicken breasts chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika optional
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes. Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.
Recipe from GimmeDelicious