The Perfect Homemade Pancake Recipe is easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand. This recipe can easily be turned into a pancake mix or into buttermilk pancakes as well. It’s the perfect versatile all-in one recipe.
This is the perfect pancake recipe. They are light, fluffy, and only require simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand in your kitchen. Please review the following information for tips and frequently asked questions as well as view the video demonstration below. You will find the printable recipe card at the bottom. Source: thestayathomechef
Perfect Homemade Pancake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
US Customary - Metric
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk in milk, eggs, and melted butter just until combined.
- Preheat a flat griddle over medium-high heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto griddle. Let pancakes cook until bubbles form before flipping.
- Cook other side until golden brown. Serve hot with syrup.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Share to your sosial media or save THIS PIN to your board on Pinterest!