Make fluffy pancakes using a sheet pan with these two delicious add-ins for a hands-off breakfast!
My kids love them for breakfast and even as a quick snack, too. I’m always looking for small ways to make my life easier, and baking pancakes in a sheet pan is such a simple way to make a bunch of pancakes at once!
The result is a sheet pan of beautifully baked pancakes you can cut into squares to serve with your favorite syrup. I’m calling that a major mom win!
Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups pancake mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- pancake syrup (as desired)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prep a 12x16 inch rimmed sheet pan with a sheet of parchment paper, and spray with non-stick oil.
- To a mixing bowl, add pancake mix, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Whisk ingredients together until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter onto sheet pan and smooth out evenly until it covers entire pan.
- Top sheet pan with sliced banana and chocolate chips on one side, and berries on the other side. Bake for about 5-15 minutes or until cooked and slightly browned (cooking times will vary). Serve by cutting into squares.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Share to your sosial media or save THIS PIN to your board on Pinterest!