The traditional mixture of honey and mustard has smothered throughout the tender chicken breasts and cooked to succulent perfection. A beautiful dinner of baked chicken, very easy to prepare and healthy!
Juicy and tasty chicken breasts cooked in the most succulent honey mustard sauce. The crispy golden brown pores and skin and a vibrant sweet and savory sauce and faceted salad are all you need. You don’t want much else when the easy ingredients and the baked chicken breasts are just right.
How To Make Honey Mustard Chicken
- First prepare the honey mustard sauce: mix the olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, old-fashioned mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar and paprika in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
We then have two decisions right here:
- A) Organize the chicken breasts in an ovenproof dish, pour the sauce over the chicken and put it in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- B) Brown the chicken breasts in a pan, first, only for a jiffy on both sides. Then put the chicken in an ovenproof dish, pour over the sauce and cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
That is just about everything. Serve it with a facet of mashed cauliflower loaded, or with this spring potato salad for a healthy and well-balanced meal.
Recommendation phrase; you may need to double this honey and mustard chicken recipe to make sure you have enough for everyone to have seconds – it’s SO good! I imply, what is healthier than tasty, tangy, sweet and salty chicken for dinner? Precisely!
Can I Use Chicken Thighs
Completely, however, the cooking instances will vary. Use a quick thermometer to test cooking – the protected indoor temperature for cooked chicken is 165 ° Fahrenheit, or 75 ° Celsius.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
Juicy and tasty chicken breasts cooked in the most succulent honey mustard sauce.
- 4(Four ounces every) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1teaspoon (or to style) chicken seasoning mix
- 1-1/2tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8teaspoon paprika
- 4sprigs fresh rosemary, optional but recommended
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
- Season chicken breasts all over with the chicken seasoning blend and add chicken breasts to the skillet; cook for two minutes on each side, or till browned.
- In the meantime, prepare the honey mustard sauce.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, honey, mustards, white vinegar, and paprika in a small mixing bowl; whisk till nicely mixed.
- Transfer chicken breasts from skillet to previously ready baking dish.
- Pour prepared honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts, turning chicken over so to cover each chicken breast entirely.
- Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cowl and continue to bake for 15 minutes extra, or till chicken is cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the size/thickness of the chicken.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
Recipes source from FoodinGrill